Strayer University is looking for Full-Time Learning Resource Center Managers to work at 2 brand new campuses that we are opening in March of 2012! These campuses are located in Bloomington and Minneapolis.
Working under the supervision of the Campus Dean, the Learning Resource Center Manager:
- Manages the Learning Resource Center (LRC) in support of the academic mission of the university.
- Ensures that the LRC functions properly and assists students, faculty and staff in its use.
- Actively supports information literacy efforts through instructional activities in and out of the classroom as well as through other coordinated promotional efforts in conjunction with the University’s Information Literacy Program and the Library Office
- Directs work of the LRC staff, as appropriate.
- Acts as a campus representative in meeting students’ career development needs in conjunction with the Regional Career Development Officer.
- Supports academic information technology needs and acts as the test administrator for the campus in conjunction with the Regional IT Support Office.
This position requires a MLS or MLIS.
Hours: Must be flexible to work some evening and Saturday hours.
To learn more about this position and apply online, please visit www.strayer.edu/careers today!