The Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) and the Visual Resources Association Foundation (VRAF) are excited that the Samuel H. Kress Foundation has generously agreed to sponsor six scholarships for SEI 2017, which will be held June 6-9, 2017, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Advocate for your profession, grow in your skill set, network with colleagues around the nation, gather in the Research Triangle!
For more information about the instructors, curriculum, and to REGISTER, visit: https://seiworkshop.org
- The six Kress Scholarship recipients will each receive $833 to cover tuition, accommodations, and minor incidentals.
- Kress Scholarship applications are due by Friday, February 24, 2017.
- Recipients will be notified no later than Friday, March 10, 2017.
- Following the workshop, each Kress Scholarship recipient will be asked to write a report detailing how they benefitted from SEI and the scholarship.
- Submit a resume or curriculum vita and a brief essay describing the effect attending SEI would have on their studies or their careers.
- All applications will be evaluated by SEI co-chairs based on the criteria established for the award and any additional directions from the Kress Foundation staff.
- Submit your application materials via e-mail in a single document (PDF preferred), using the following file naming convention: LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_KRESS2017 to the SEI Co-Chairs, emails Jesse Henderson, (email@example.com) and
Nicole Finzer, (firstname.lastname@example.org)