Are you ready to join to the new Service Delivery Center based in Barcelona?
In this role you are responsible for manages the delivery of services related to the DAM system, and supports DAM users in uploading assets to the DAM, searching and retrieving existing assets on the DAM, and delivering reports on DAM usage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Curate and manage asset collection
- Support BI internal and external users for effective use of the DAM
- Provide regular reports and evaluations of the asset collection and DAM usage
- Support on-going development and improvement of the DAM
- Bachelor’s degree in library science, business, information science, computer science or sociology
- Master’s preferred
- Demonstrated experience in: service-based profession, especially librarianship, analysis, of user needs and responding to needs.
- Metadata and/or digital collection management
- Working independently and in teams
- The global nature of this task requires being fluent in English
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion which benefit our employees, patients and communities. We look forward to receiving your online application!