Welcome! The Annual Meeting Program Committee (AMPC) is looking for some great program proposals for next year’s conference. The AMPC has compiled a list of “must have” program topics that AALL members have identified as being vital to their professional education. We’re looking for proposals that cover those topics, but if you have an idea for a completely different program, go for it! You are encouraged to peruse all the program ideas AALL members have shared.
Explore the proposer resources on AALLNET for tips on how to craft a great proposal. Your proposal should answer the following questions:
- What are the takeaways that attendees will be able to use and apply to perform their jobs better?
- How would you describe the problem/opportunity/scenario/challenge that reflects the takeaways?
- Who needs to attend this session?
- What methods do you plan to employ to engage attendees and keep the energy level up?
- Who should deliver this content, and why is he/she qualified to do it?
Once you create your proposer profile (different from your AALL member profile), you can work on your proposal(s) in your own virtual workspace. You will be able to save your work and come back to it later by simply logging back in. You can share your draft proposal(s) with colleagues prior to submission, too. All proposals must be submitted through this site no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT, Monday, October 1, 2018.
For more information: http://proposals.aallnet.org/